Mob Vs Tetsuo Mob Vs Tetsuo

I love this so much

Darnell for President Darnell for President

Beautiful stuff, man! Solid voice acting, unique character designs, stylish art and clever dialog. Definitely hope to see more like this in the future.

Brewster responds:

Thanks i plan on never stopping ever

TmsT's "Spy and Sentry" TmsT's "Spy and Sentry"

Great animation, very fitting music, execellent writing and sound effects were on point! Loved every minute of it!

Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min. Sonic Boom 3ds in 6 min.

I never got to play the 3DS game, but this seems pretty much like what I expected of it. Also, the voice actor for Sonic here? Keep him. He's probably one of the best you've had for your videos so far.

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Beautiful, a prime example of what a cartoon should be: full of life, setting a tone, carrying a story and immersing a viewer. You've taken full advantage of animation technology rather than using it as an way to cut corners, and thus managed to pull off the greatest trick of Flash animation: making us forget this was done in Flash.

Tales of Stuff Episode 2 Tales of Stuff Episode 2

Beautiful work, a true testament to Western animation! Jay Ward would be proud.

TalesofStuff responds:

Thanks! Let's hope so!

The Family Simp The Family Simp

Hey! You're not allowed to post a TV show you don't own on Newgr----oh, this is a parody? I couldn't tell the difference.

Mormons VS South Park Mormons VS South Park

Probably the best South Park fan work I've seen yet! Matt and Trey would be proud.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Not only a classic, but one of the shorts/series that made me want to take up Flash animation. I really hope this series comes back... I'd love to see what it'd look like in 2014!

Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

That animation was incredible! You really know how to push Flash to its limits. The joke behind it was pretty funny, though I can't call myself a GTA fan, really. All in all, worth the watch!